Powered By Blogger

Happy To Welcome You To The Hallelujah Chorus

I will exalt you my God, the King, I will praise your name forever and ever. Every day I will praise you and exalt your name forever and ever. Psalm 145:1-2

Monday, March 1, 2010

CLINGING TO GOD

David wrote: "You have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me." Psalm 63:7-8 ESV
I have found faith to be a truly amazing gift. Along with hope and love, faith only grows stronger with age and experience because it is timeless, limitless, universally possible at all times for all people of faith. Even in the most fear inducing times, people of faith rise above the threat of the moment and cling to God because they always know He will hold on to them no matter what.
David learned how faith is the 24/7/365 sustainer of all that is good about life in
God's house. As people of faith we always reach a point where we look up because no matter how hard Satan tries to discourage us we always know his limitations have been forever exposed by Jesus our Lord, Savior and High Priest.
Paul said the three things that remain are faith, hope and love. (1 Cor 13:13) Because of what remains, people of faith always know how every up and down of life will finally turn out, so its all good. We always know to cling to God because He too clings to us. I really like that word cling. It feels truly heavenly to have my Father cling to me and hold me in his right hand. HALLELUJAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment